Micro-Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) contribute largely to the socio-economic development of our country. MSMEs come under the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises and are required to be registered to avail benefits under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act. MSME registration is highly important, as it enables these enterprises to avail benefits from various government initiated schemes. MSMEs are classified into two categories, such as manufacturing and service enterprises.
- Manufacturing Enterprises
The enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951) or employing plant and machinery in the process of value addition to the final product having a distinct name or character or use. The Manufacturing Enterprise is defined in terms of investment in Plant & Machinery.
- Service Enterprises
The enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services and are defined in terms of investment in equipment.
The most important question which comes under everyone’s mind is what is the required fees for MSME registration.
So here in this article, we will understand the fees for MSME registration.
Fees for MSME Registration
MSME registration can be completed within a day if you follow the steps mentioned below and it will require a minimum price.
- Fill a single Online MSME registration form by visiting the Online MSME registration Portal.
- If a person wants to do registration for more than one industry then also he/she can do individual registration.
- To do the registration he/she has to fill a single form that is available at the website which is listed below.
- The document required for the registration is Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details, and some common information.
- In this, the person can provide self-certified certificates.
- There are no registration fees required for this process.
- Once the detail-filled and upload you would be getting the registration number.
You can avail MSME registration through Online MSME registration portal in just 1 day and only at Rs 999/- through LegalDocs
Here in this article, we have understood the required fees for MSME registration, it will be surely useful for you to grow your business. If you’re wondering to get MSME registration online then you should visit the MSME registration portal and complete the MSME registration process in bliss.
Further business accounting needs can be taken care of by EZOTO Software – By Downloading this gst invoice app you would be able to manage invoice, accounting, credit, inventory, customers, etc and fulfill all your accounting needs.